lirik.web.id


lirik lagu megan davies – see you once more, love me like you do, saccharide (acoustic mashup)

Loading...

[intro]
love me similar you practice
lo-lo-love me like you do
love me similar you lot do
lo-lo-love me like you do
touch me similar yous practise
to-to, touch me like y'all do
love me similar you do
lo-lo-honey me like you exercise

[poesy 1]
you lot're the calorie-free, you're the nighttime
y'all're the color of my blood
yous're the cure, yous're the pain
you're the only thing i wanna touch
(i don't wanna be needing your love)
never knew that it could mean and then much
(i merely wanna be deep in your love)
and then much

[verse 2]
you're the fear, i don't intendance
cause i've never been so high
follow me through the nighttime
let me accept you past our satellites
(cause i really don't care where yous are)
you can see the world you brought to life
(i just wanna be in that location where you are)
to life

[verse 3]
your carbohydrate
yeah, please
won't yous come and put information technology downwardly on me
i'thousand right here
cause i need, trivial dearest and picayune sympathy

[verse four]
i'm hurting infant, i'g broken downwards
i need your loving, loving, i need it now
when i'grand without you, i'm something weak
you got me begging, begging, i'grand on my knees
(i'll let you lot set up the pace)
how could nosotros non talk virtually family, when family's all that we got
everything i went through you were continuing there past my side
and at present you gonna be with me for the last ride

[verse 5]
it's been a long solar day without y'all my friend
and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again
we've come a long manner from where we began
oh i'll tell you all near it when i see you again

[outro]
ooh, oh, ooh, oh…
and then let the calorie-free guide your style
yep, agree every memory as you get
and every road you take
will always lead you abode, habitation, domicile
(love me similar you practice, lo-lo-dear me like you lot do)
your sugar
(love me like yous do, lo-lo-dearest me like you practice) aye, delight
it'southward been a long day without y'all my friend
yeah, y'all show me skilful loving make it all right
and i'll tell you all about information technology when i see you again
when i encounter you again, when i see you over again

  • lirik lagu רביד פלוטניק – kafe vesigaria – קפה וסיגריה – ravid plotnik
  • lirik lagu o'hearts – exist no more
  • lirik lagu lachaleur – blue cheese
  • lirik lagu the 6ths – give me back my dreams
  • lirik lagu alice cooper – the sound of a